19 September 2011

Sweet Progress

I'm back again and I have news for you guys. Maybe not as much as I would have hoped, but I do have sufficient progress. She (the manuscript if you were unaware) now has a body. At least I know what's going to happen at the end and the first six or seven chapters. I'm not sure what all needs to be in it, but I do know the general idea.


Am I going to tell you all about everything I write?


Sure, why not? It can't hurt. I always wished the authors I read would go through the vigorous process of letting us readers know about what their doing, but what can I say, they're probably secretive that way.


I hope you guys are having a good Monday because mine was tiring. Aren't Mondays a drag??


Cheers!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...