25 September 2011

The Sun Also Shines in the East

I've gotten a breakthrough with my novel. I'm afraid I cannot share this particular update with you because it would kind of spoil it. Maybe one day I could give this special gift to someone who might want it. Contest winner perhaps?


Anywho, I guess I could tell you all a little about what I changed.


I took someone out of the book. Well not out of the book exactly, but they are no longer a major character and I've switched their role with someone else's. Exciting, yes?


In other news, I'd like to introduce you to someone very special to me. I wish I could, but now he won't let me, but I can leave you with a name. Names are very powerful.




Aiden.




Cheers!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...